Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 15

IMG_0027crop

This week the kids were up dancing to the Study Jams Order of Operations songRon Clark's Order of Operation Song,  and the Cell Rap. We have a lot of fun learning songs that go along with our curriculum.

IMG_0034

Dakota and Andrea cleaned up the cockroach habitat. They had their flour baths and now have a clean place to stay. Thanks Dakota and Andrea! Believe it or not, everyone wants a turn cleaning the cockroach habitat.

IMG_0029

The kids also had a lot of fun playing games on the iPad! Stack the States is one of their favorite games right now. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

STUDENTS: What is your favorite song so far this year? We learn lots of songs to help you remember information. So I want to know which is your favorite so far.

8 comments:

  1. Cells cells they re made of organells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cell rap. Try and pull a fast one, the cytoplasm gels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. claudia martinez ;] ;]December 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM

    Heller guys my favorite was the cell rap ;] :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Mr.Lee atmosphere.Amerrit

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite was the cell rap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a tie between cells,cells,and the Ron Clark song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cells rap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.